400-408 – Jim Tolle, Senior Pastor of El Camino Church and La Inglesia En El Camino in Los Angeles, a Spanish and English-speaking sister church of Church On The Way, joins us to talk about the "Neighborhood Initiative: Bringing Life To Our Cities," featuring Dallas Willard and Joni Erikson Tada, this coming Thursday, September 13th, at Bel Air Presbyterian Church. Cost is $35, and this includes a Continental Breakfast, lunch, a CD of the Neighborhood Initiative Pastors' Package, and a DVD of Dallas Willard's "How to Love Your Neighbor as Yourself" (lifeconnectionsintl.com/neighborhood-initiative-2012).
413-423 – •• Fox News (9/12/2012) Gunfire, then a missing ambassador -- officials describe chaotic scene at Benghazi post.
•• NYT (9/12/2012) What They Said, Before and After the Consulate Attack.
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.
428-438 – (2X) Brett Baier & Charles Krauthammer yesterday "Go to hell." • Daniel Doherty (Townhall, 9/12/2012) Dr. K: The Egyptian Protestors Can "Go to Hell".
443-452 – (6X) Brett Baier & Charles Krauthammer today.
Calls – Could this be 1979 all over again? Where a weak President Carter allowed 52 Americans to be held hostage by Iran for 444 days, only to see them released just minutes after Reagan was sworn in? Do you anticipate the Obama response – or lack of one – to be more like Carter or Reagan? Who do you think these terrorists fear more, President Obama, or a President Romney? Why not announce all aid cut off immediately?
• LINER – Pastors, join us for our annual pastors conference, Impact 2012, on Thursday October 11th at APU! Come learn how to increase the impact of your church's ministry with pastors Rick Warren, Dr. Robert Jeffress, and more. To pre-register for this "free lunch," go to kkla.com, keyword "Impact."
458-508 – Update – Two US warships soon to be off Libyan coast.
512-523 – •• Victor Davis Hanson (NRO Corner, 9/12/2012) Storming Embassies, Killing Ambassadors, and 'Smart' Diplomacy.
(:46) Obama – no Justification for this
(:24) Obama – Condemns These Attacks
(:32) Obama – Stevens Killed in Bengazi
(:31) Obama – Somber Since on 9/11
(:35) Obama – Freedom Is Not Free
(:33) Obama – we Grieve Colonel Ralph Peters
(:34) Col. Peters – planning
(:25) Col. Peters – Egyptian govt. failed to do their job
(:15) Col. Peters – Free Speech
(:49) Hilary Clinton on Libya
(:51) Hilary Clinton on Chris Stevens
• The Blaze (9/12/2012) HOT MIC MOMENT? REPORTERS HEARD PLANNING QUESTIONS FOR ROMNEY BEFORE PRESSER.
(:14) Romney – Tragic News Libya
(:16) Romney – Attack Outrageous and Disgusting
(:14) Romney – We will Not Tolerate This
544-554 – (5X) Mike Rodgers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee (R-MI) with Wolf Blitzer on CNN this afternoon.
558-608 – • The Blaze (9/12/2012) THIS IS THE ANTI-MUHAMMAD MOVIE THAT SPARKED DEADLY ISLAMIST PROTESTS IN EGYPT & LIBYA YESTERDAY. 450,000 views as of 6pm (PST) 9/12.
• Daniel Pipes (NRO Corner, 9/12/2012) Terry Jones and the Assault on U.S. Missions.
•• Carol Platt Liebau (Townhall, 9/11/2012) An Appalling Statement from the President.
612-623 – •• Buck Sexton (The Blaze, 9/12/2012) BATTLE LINES ARE DRAWN – AMERICA IS STILL AT WAR WITH RADICAL ISLAM. Buck Sexton is The Blaze's national security editor and Co-host, Real News, The Blaze TV. Before joining the Blaze, Buck served in the U.S. Intelligence Community for six years, specializing in counterterrorism and counterinsurgency.
628-639 – • Mark Steyn (NRO Corner, 9/12/2012) The Tweeting Giant.
Jonah, re the intrusion of foreign policy, what's interesting is how far adrift the rhetoric of bigshot Democrats, Republicans (McCain, Condi at the convention) and independents (Lieberman) is from the reality on the ground. An RPG was fired at the British Ambassador to Libya as he drove through Benghazi in June. This followed the smashing of a quarter of the headstones in the Commonwealth war graves cemetery in Benghazi, a site that had survived four decades of the Qaddafi dictatorship without being desecrated.
We are now in a surreal situation. When the British Embassy in Iran was sacked a few months back, no individual was harmed, but nevertheless the U.K. expelled every Iranian diplomat in London. As David Blair wonders in the Telegraph, what's America going to do after the murder of its ambassador and four others in Libya? Expel the Washington staff of a regime it installed and bankrolled? //
• LINER – Join us on Saturday September 22nd at the Crowne Plaza in Garden Grove for our next free Financial Restoration Wealth Summit, featuring experts with real solutions for your very real financial problems. Come out early and enjoy a free light-breakfast on us! Door prizes include a 2-night hotel stay and restaurant gift cards! Register for this free conference at kkla.com, keyword "financial."
644-656 – •• Victor Davis Hanson (NRO Corner, 9/12/2012) Storming Embassies, Killing Ambassadors, and 'Smart' Diplomacy.
• The Blaze (9/12/2012) GRAPHIC PHOTOS ALLEGEDLY SHOW 'ATTEMPTS TO RESCUE' U.S. AMBASSADOR (CONTENT WARNING).
• The Blaze (9/12/2012) CONFIRMED: U.S. AMBASSADOR AND THREE AMERICAN EMBASSY WORKERS KILLED BY ANGRY MOB IN LIBYA.
• Reuters (9/12/2012) U.S. ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi attack.
• Fox News (9/12/2012) US officials suspect strike on Benghazi post 'coordinated,' timed for 9/11 anniversary.