Coming to you live from the south patio of the Edwards theaters in downtown Brea, at the NW corner of Brea Blvd. and Imperial Hwy, where 300 of my listeners have been given free tickets by KKLA to attend tonight's special screening of 2016: Obama's America at 7pm (2016themovie.com) – it opens nationwide tomorrow night, and you gotta see this movie! It explains why Obama wants to "fundamentally transform America" by eliminating American exceptionalism, and how he will do it by replacing the American dream with the "dream from his father" to end Western colonialism – Obama wants to re-make America, by unmaking America. The movie is based on Dinesh D'Souza's two books The Roots of Obama's Rage (2010) (Amazon) and Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream (2012) (Amazon), it was produced by Gerry Molen, co-producer of Schindler's List, and producer of the block-busters Twister, Minority Report, Hook, Rain Man, and Jurassic Park.
400-408 – Dinesh D'Souza (dineshdsouza.com) best-selling author, lecturer, President of King's College (tkc.edu), and now filmmaker of 2016 Obama's America (2016themovie.com) in theaters tomorrow night.
1. (:21) BO on his absentee father. The movie starts with Obama's own words from his audio version of his own book talking about the influence of his absentee father on his life.
2. (:43) BO on the impact of colonialism on his mother and he.
3. (1:30) BO on his "sell-out" step dad Lolo Soetoro, who took a job with a California oil company and moved into a white neighborhood.
4. (:47) DD talks about the influence of anti-capitalist Hawaii.
•• 5. (:20) BO on his experience at Occidental College.
6. (:26) BO on the call that his father had died.
•• 7. (1:09) BO reads from his book about being at his father's grave.
•••7b. (:38) BO, says "I saw that my life in America… all connected…. their struggle my birthright.
413-423 – Dinesh D'Souza
••• 8. (1:24) DD reads from a 1965 East Africa Journal article on colonialism written by Obama's father.
•• 9. (1:08) Shelby Steele on on how Obama effectively used race "bargaining" on white people, and Obama in his own words describes it.
• 10. (:52) DD with Barack's brother George Obama. Barack lectures America about being "your brother's keeper," at the very time Barack made $15,000 a day in 2009 ($15.5M) while his brother lived in a hut in Nairobi on a few dollars a day.
11. (:39) DD with George Obama talking about colonialism and Kenya – George thinks the British left too soon!
428-438 – Gerry Molen, producer of such hits as Schindler's List, Twister, Minority Report, Hook, and Jurassic Park, and producer of the new 90-minute docudrama 2016 Obama's America – Love Him, Hate Him, You Don't Know Him (2016themovie.com) based on Dinesh D'Souza's The Roots of Obama's Rage (2010) (Amazon) and Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream (2012) (Amazon).
LINER – Pastors and church leaders listen up! Looking for a fresh new resource to help couples in your church and community build that God honoring marriages they desire? KKLA has partnered with Family Life Today to promote the weekend video seminar "The Art of Marriage" throughout the month of September and we want you to host the event! Go to kkla.com for more info, keyword "Marriage."
443-452 – [Clips]
458-508 – Pastor Bubba Lipscomb, from Ft. Worth, Texas, pastor of First Southern Baptist in Orange (fsbcorange.com), here with his wife Doris.
512-523 – [Clips]
TH 523 – Don Rohde, sales manager at Galpin Ford for the past 40 years – "Call Don's cell and see for yourself why they've been the #1 volume Ford dealer in the entire world for the past 22 consecutive years at (818) 262-2092."
Mike Gallagher, heard weeknights on our sister station AM 870 The Answer from 6-8pm, he hosts the 6th most-listened-to talk show in the country, made his Broadway debut last summer in the Tony Award winning musical Memphis, joins us to talk about why he's a fan of 2016 (mikeonline.com).
528-539 – John Sullivan is the co-director and co-writer of 2016, along with Dinesh D'Souza. John also produced Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (2008) (Amazon).
12. (1:10) DD on Obama's quest for a nuclear free world.
544-554 – John Sullivan
558-608 – Hugh Hewitt, heard weeknights on our sister station AM 870 The Answer from 3-6pm, Chapman University law professor, and author of many books, including his latest The Brief Against Obama: The Rise, Fall and Epic Fail of the Hope and Change Presidency (2012) (Amazon) (hughhewitt.com).
612-623 – Daniel Pipes, founder and director of the Middle East Forum and editor of their Middle East Quarterly, and visiting scholar at Stanford's Hoover Institution.
13. (:26) Daniel Pipes on Obama's off-mic comments to Medvedev, that he could be more "flexible" once re-elected.
•• 14. (:31) Daniel Pipes on what Obama thinks about the United States.
15. (:39) DD asks Daniel Pipes about Obama's view of Israel.
• 16. (:24) DD asks Daniel Pipes about the effects of an Obama second term.
LINER – The Harvest Crusades are just around the corner! Come out and enjoy a praise-filled Saturday and Sunday, August 25-26, at Angel's Stadium in Anaheim. Some of this year's artists are Third Day, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, David Crowder and others. For more info, and a chance to win a fabulous prize pack that includes a t-shirt, a book, and CDs by Third Day and Mercy Me, go to kkla.com, keyword "harvest."
628-639 – Dinesh Replay
644-656 – Dinesh Replay
• Mytheos Holt (8/8/2012, Breitbart) 5 FACTS WE KNOW ABOUT OBAMA'S COLLEGE YEARS.
• Victor Davis Hanson (8/7/2012, NRO) Obama in Never-Never Land.
• Robert Rector (8/8/2012, NRO) Obama's Attack on 'Workfare'.
• Guy Benson (8/8/2012) Busted: Team Obama Caught in Blatant Lie About 'Cancer' Ad.