I'm going to be with Kenny Luck and the Herd's Men's Group from Saddleback tomorrow down in Murietta, so keep me in your prayers – those guys are dangerous! And, don't forget, Sunday night at Calvary Chapel South Bay is the big celebration to honor the 30 years of ministry by Pastor Steve Mays – it starts at 6:30pm, I'm the emcee, and I'd love to see you there!
400-408 – John Blandford, Regional Director for GMO (www.globalmediaoutreach.us, , the internet arm of Campus Crusade. John is in charge of the new church and denominational partnerships in Southern California that started this past June. Visit greatcommission2020.com to see how many visitors are accepting Christ! 2 million people per day are "looking for God" on the internet (they are Googling "God," "Jesus," "prayer," etc). About 10-15% of those folks are being directed to 100 different evangelistic websites in the top 12 languages in the world (where they read or hear the Gospel via the 4 Spiritual Laws) and are given an opportunity to pray to receive Christ. Should they choose to do so, they then have the opportunity to request follow-up, which is where GMO comes in with their "online missionaries." Over 1 million a month indicate they've prayed to receive Christ, so the harvest is bountiful. If you have a heart for this ministry, you can contact John at email@example.com or call their office at (310) 370-2627.
• Since June, 60 million people have received presentations of the Gospel, 10 million people have made decisions for Christ, and 2 million of them have said "follow up with me." That's the ministry of GMO.
413-423 – John Blandford
428-437 – John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and regular Fox News contributor, is out with his latest Surrender Is Not An Option: Defending America at the United Nations and Abroad. Today, we talk about the growing scandal of Mirandizing Abdulmutallab, the news Obama may have ordered the KSM Trial out of New York, and the foreign policy and national security omissions in Obama's State of the Union Address.
• Byron York (1/24/2010) Abdulmutallab interrogated for less than an hour; White House defends handling of terrorist case. Eric Holder did not consult anyone else (other than perhaps Obama) when he okayed Mirandizing Abdulmutallab on December 26th. Under oath on capitol hill, we now know he did not check with any of the top anti-terrorism officials. Not the director of the National Counterterrorism Center, Michael Leiter. Not the director of National Intelligence, Dennis Blair. Not the secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. And, not head of the FBI, Robert Mueller.
• John Bolton (1/27/10) Bam, Wake Up and Smell the War.
• Charles Krauthammer (1/28/2010) Soft on Terror: Islamist terrorism is not a law-enforcement issue.
• Daily News (1/28/2010) White House asks Justice Department to look for other places to hold 9/11 terror trial.
• Michelle Malkin (1/29/2010) Courtroom Cirque du Jihad.
443-452 – Rob Bernabe, (firstname.lastname@example.org), is an expert in mortgage finance with over 25-years of experience in the financial services industry, he ran the residential mortgage divisions at both E*TRADE Mortgage and H&R Block Mortgage, and today he runs the Mortgage Workshop down at Saddleback (saddleback.com). He's the author of the forthcoming Mind Your Own Mortgage: The Wise Homeowner's Guide to Choosing, Managing, and Paying Off Your Mortgage – it comes out in May (2010).
Mind Your Own Mortgage teaches people how to not get ripped off, how to shop for a mortgage like it's a gallon of gas, and how to manage mortgage debt so we can pay off our loans faster – too many people "buy a payment" refinancing anytime they can lower their payment, rather than reducing the cost of mortgage debt and actually paying down the principle. There's going to be far too many 85 year olds still paying off their mortgages!
458-508 – Rob Bernabe
512-523 – • CNSNews (1/29/2010) Obama Was Wrong and Alito Was Right.
(:47) PO Supreme Court Alito reaction. (State of the Union Address, Washington DC @ 1/27/2010). Obama says, "With all due deference to separation of powers, last week the Supreme Court reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests – including foreign corporations – to spend without limit in our elections. I don't think American elections should be bankrolled by America's most powerful interests, or worse, by foreign entities. They should be decided by the American people. And I'd urge Democrats and Republicans to pass a bill that helps to correct some of these problems."
(1:27) JB S Ct. response. (Joe Biden on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts @ 1/28/2010).
(:42) CBS Alito Reaction. (Katie Couric and CBS legal correspondent Jan Crawford on CBS news @ 1/28/2010).
(1:16) Inhofe: Liar! (Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) on Joe Kelly Show KRMG radio Tulsa @ 1/28/2010).
• Jonah Goldberg (1/29/2010) Obama Letting It Ride on a Bad Bet.
• Peggy Noonan (1/28/2010) The Obama Contradiction: Washington is sick and broken—and it can solve all our problems.
1/2 528-533 – [5:00] Joe Cannon, from Empire Solar Solutions (empiresolar.com 800-SUN-1010), here to tell us how affordable solar really is, and why it's a good investment for your family.
1/2 533-538 – [5:00] Rich Christiano, director of The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry, encourages us to go see his movie that's now playing in select theaters. [He and his brother run Five & Two Pictures (fiveandtwopictures.com) and he also owns ChristianMovies.com.]
• Rich met his wife at a single's dance similar to our KKLA Valentine's Dinner Dance coming up Saturday night, February 6th, at the La Mirada Country Club. It's $45 for dinner and dancing, or just $30 to dance. Register at KKLA.com or call (714) 210-3337.
544-554 – Bob Tyler, attorney with Advocates for Faith and Freedom (faith-freedom.com, (888) 588-6888), updates us on the case against Prop 8 now in federal court in San Francisco.
558-612 – Bob Tyler
612-623 – John Blandford (Reprise)
628-638 – John Blandford (Reprise)
644-652 – John Bolton (Reprise)
(:55) PO Church. (This Week with George Stephanopoulos, ABC @ 1/11/2010).