Archives

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

400-408Todd Bentley (freshfire.ca) will be at USC's Galen Center this Saturday and Sunday night (7/26-27) at 5:30pm, both events are free and open to the public, as part of Harvest Rock Church's "33 Nights of Glory" that runs from July 2 to August 3 (HarvestRockChurch.org).  Harvest Rock Church is pastored by Che and Sue Ahn, and they meet Sunday mornings at the Ambassador Auditorium in Pasadena.
(5:06) Todd Bentley Montage,
• [:42, TB – Cancer] And I went up to the woman and I laid hands on her and I said, "You spirit of cancer, come out of the woman!"  The woman fell on the ground and she started coughing immediately, she's just coughing and coughing and coughing.  I get down on the ground and I start hitting her in the stomach, and the Lord said "Punch her, punch her, punch her!"  So, I'm sitting there and I'm pounding her in the stomach like this.  Her daughter grabs my hand away, "No!"  And pulls my hand away and I said, "Get out of my way I know what I'm doing, you know."  And I start pounding her in the stomach and she goes "No!"  She's worried I'm hurting her mother.  I said, "Don't worry, I've done this a million times. It's a demonic spirit!"  And right when I said that her mom puked up white pepto bismol, came out of her mouth like a fountain and she puked up onto the carpet the cancer."
[:11, Short Pounding]  "The Lord said "Punch her, punch her, punch her!"  So, I'm sitting there and I'm pounding her in the stomach like this.  Her daughter grabs my hand away, "No!"  And pulls my hand away and I said, "Get out of my way I know what I'm doing, you know."  And I start pounding her in the stomach."
• [:51, TB – Access God]  How many of you can access the presence of God from within. Just go ahead and try it, ready?  Ready? Ohh, Hi Lord!  Thank you Jesus.  The Holy Spirit lives in me.  I have the anointing right now.  Come, look at this sickness here.  I've defeated you!  BAM!  You think when I lay hands on people it's just one of these empty-handed BOOM-BA?"  I've learned how to let the spirit that's in me quicken my spirit, and I've learned how to let the virtue that's in me come out of me and touch your need."
[:20, Short sickness]  "Come look at this sickness here.  I've defeated you!  BAM!  You think when I lay hands on people it's just one of these empty-handed BOOM-BA?"
• [:22, TB – Glory Cloud]  At the beginning of the year I had an encounter with a glory cloud.  It was literally a glory cloud.  It was one of those experiences where I was taken out of my body.  I was in a trance and I realized I was no longer in my bed in my home.  This encounter happened in the middle of the morning and I realized I was standing on the outskirts of our city in Canada.
• [:30, TB – GOD TV Miracle]  It's a really cool miracle, he grabbed the tailpipe of a car, rolled under the car and grabbed it, and full of blisters, like it swelled up and his pastor, this is his pastor can testify, they prayed and 5 minutes later, listen to this, they were watching God-TV, a re-run of one of your meetings, and the power of God hit him and healed and totally wiped it right off his hand, there's nothing on his hand!
• [:18, TB – Healed Back]  Todd, this is Joe, he was a missionary for 12 years, he was planning on going back to the mission field, when the devil attacked him with back pain so severe he was on heavy narcotics every single day, as you can see he had to wear this brace.  Tonight the power of God in him, he's been dancing in the spirit for two hours.
•• [1:17, TB – Jesus Coming]  Listen to this, the Lord just spoke to me and said, "This is what will happen tomorrow night.  The King and the King's anointing falls tomorrow night.  The 8th of June, the anointing of the King of Glory falls."  Jesus said, "I am coming in person."  The king is coming in person!  I sense so strongly there will be a personal, divine visitation of the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, to the revival tomorrow night.   He will come in the clouds in his chariot surrounded by a great angelic host, because the great honoring of the Lamb of God, the King of Glory, is coming to visit Lakeland, to visit the revival, to visit the outpouring.
[:24, Short Jesus Coming]  "Listen to this, the Lord just spoke to me and said, "This is what will happen tomorrow night.  The King and the King's anointing falls tomorrow night.  The 8th of June, the anointing of the King of Glory falls."  Jesus said, "I am coming in person."  The king is coming in person!"
• [1:04, TB – Blas]  See, there's been a spirit of infirmity, of death and cancer through your generational line, your family, there's been a whole battle of people being cut down in their prime, and ah, I feel that God is going to break something with you tonight.  He's going to give you this impartation.  You know what I'm feeling in your hands here?  Ooh, Goodness, there's this oil on your hands right here for healing.  Can we pick her back up?  I'm not done messing around with her yet.  Yep, the supernatural invention, it's like the Angel of the Lord is going to visit your house, and that spirit of death and cancer, we rebuke it right now, in Jesus Christ's name.  Blah, Blah…  Be drunk as drunk as… God, how drunk can she be?  Blah, blah… How drunk can she be?  How long, Lord, can it last?  Ha!  Alright, that's good.
[:12, Short Blas]  "And that spirit of death and cancer, we rebuke it right now, in Jesus Christ's name.  Blah, Blah…  Be drunk as drunk as… God, how drunk can she be?"
413-423Calls
428-437Calls
[4:30, TB – Raising 23 year old]
[TB] Oh my gosh, pastor, I'm telling you somebody's going to be raised from the dead.  You got a testimony of something going on?  Shut up.  Sometimes the miracles are just too much, it blows me away.
[Pastor] Listen, within the last 40 minutes, I have prayed for 4 people to be raised from the dead, on the Internet, at 1:30, 2:30…
[Bentley] Wait, people that need people raised from the dead are now tuning in to the meetings.  I bet you they're going to start airing our meetings right at funerals!  Just tap us right into the hospital, right into the funeral. 
[Pastor] Right now, I am working on two to verify.  I got two that I have to verify.  But this one I just got verified!. 
[Bentley]  Wait!  You're telling me that there are two claims of resurrections that you have to verify. 
[Pastor] I have two that I am working on right now. 
[Bentley] But you have verified another resurrection? 
[Pastor] A third one right now. 
[Bentley]  We've been praying for the dead to be raised tonight. 
[Pastor]  Here it is.  This is Teresas Higdum, her cousin, Juan Moore, 23 years of age, they found him dead on Wednesday morning, they rushed him to Lakeland Regional, right here in town, they put him on full life support but the doctor said it's totally hopeless.  There's no brain activity, no vital signs, he's dead.  They call in the family, they tell the family, you might as well just go ahead and pull the plug, there is no hope.  The family has been coming to the meeting, the family has a prayer cloth. 
[Bentley] The family has a prayer cloth!  A prayer cloth!
[Pastor]  So Wednesday night, the family gathers, puts the prayer cloth on the boy, and they start prayin.  Thursday morning, the boy wakes up. 
[Bentley] The dead boy! 
[Pastor] The dead boy wakes up!
[Bentley]  Right here in Lakeland, this miracle's happened right here in Lakeland.  Pastor, pastor.  The boy died Wednesday. 
[Pastor]  He died on Wednesday.   Nothing.  No vitals.  No brain activity.  He'd been dead too long.
[Bentley] But you've been coming to the revival?  Your family's been coming?  And you've got one of those prayer clothes? 
[Woman] Yes. 
[Bentley] And they laid the prayer cloth on the dead body and he woke up the next day? 
[Woman] Yes. 
[Pastor] Now, he has full vital signs.  His body organs are fully functioning.  He is moving his body.  They've now turned down all of the respirators and things down to 30%.  He recognizes all of his family.  So, there doesn't appear to be any kind of major brain activity, ugh, brain damage.  And we're just going to believe God he is 100% healed. 
[Bentley] But he was raised from the dead!  Now, tell me something.  Is this true? 
[Woman] Yes. 
[B] Who are you? 
[W] I'm his cousin. 
[B] And you got the phone call? 
[W] Yes. 
[B] What did they tell you, you're the family member? 
[W] First to come because he was dead and to bring all the family in to see him before…
[B] So he died, they were keeping him alive by a machine, so all the family could come in one by one to say goodbye. 
[W]  No, they let us all come back, to go ahead and do what they needed to do.  But, my aunt told them to wait till the morning.  In the morning he started coughing. 
[B] You knew that resurrections had happened through this revival.  So, you came and got a prayer cloth? 
[W] Yes.  My momma and I have been coming.  God said all you need is a point of contact, and we said we just going to believe God.  Because he was totally healthy, there was nothing wrong with him.  He would just sleep in the chair and then he didn't wake up. 
[B] How old is he? 
[W] He's 23.
443-452Calls
458-508Calls (Pastor David from Harvest Rock Church)
512-523Calls
528-539Calls
544-554Frank Turek, founder-president of crossexamined.org, and author of I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, on the news of the day.
558-608Greg Lukianoff, president of F.I.R.E. (Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, thefire.org), with an update on some of the most outrageous examples of political correctness on college campuses.
• Wall Street Journal (7/7), American politics aren't post-racial.
608 – (1:30) "Your Independent, Unbiased, Advisors: The Money Guys" Robert Micone/Bill O'Connor at Applied Financial, 866-SEEK-COUNSEL, and online at appliedfinancialplanning.com.
612-623Mark Brewer, senior pastor at Bel Air Presbyterian Church (belairpres.org), and host of the radio program Real Life heard on KKLA each Sunday morning at 11:30am, tells us about his new book What's Your Spiritual Quotient: How to Respond to Life's Toughest Issues with Spiritual Intelligence.
628-639Father Frank Pavone, is responsible for coordinating the Vatican's global pro-life strategy, and does so as the national director of Priests for Life (priestsforlife.org), the president of the National Pro-Life Religious Council, and he serves on Dr. James Dobson's Focus on the Family Institute.  He's overseeing a campaign entitled Is This What You Mean?, which includes three YouTube videos of abortion procedures at the priestsforlife.org web site.
• Father Pavone's Blog (7/15), From Abortion Mill to Baptismal Font.
644-655Dr. Janice Crouse, former presidential speech writer for Bush #41 and now senior fellow at the Beverly LaHaye Institute at Concerned Women for America (cwfa.org), on the possibility of San Francisco stopping the prosecution of prostitutes opening the door to an increase in untraceable sex trafficking in the city.
• Thomas Sowell, Bankrupt "Exploiters".
• Dennis Prager, Will Israel Attack Iran?
• Cal Thomas, An Innocent Abroad.
• NRO Editors, President-Elect Obama.