400-408 – David Spady, founder of Media and Public Affairs Strategy (mapastrategy.com), and State Director of Americans for Prosperity California (americansforprosperity.org), here to talk about the propositions – specifically, "No on 30" and "Yes on 32." David's responsible for over a hundred videos for AFP, and just returned with touring the battleground states with Jon Voight, Karl Rove, Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt and Mike Gallagher, hitting 6 states and 9 cities in 7 days.
• Re the Propositions, I've got my Voter's Guide now up at kkla.com, just click on my picture to download the pdf. Basically, it's YES on 32 (break the unions), 33 (cheaper auto insurance), 35 (strengthen antihuman trafficking), 40 (redistricting is okay), and NO on 30 (school taxes) and everything else 31 (regional government), 34 (inmate sex changes), 36 (don't weaken Three Strikes), 37 (food labeling games), 38 (school taxes), 39 (business tax).
• YouTube (9/18/2012) No On 32: Have You Heard?
• Here's the tiny text at the bottom: "Paid for by No on 32 Stop Corporate Special Exemptions from Campaign Finance Rules sponsored by working families, John A. Perez and labor organizations. Major funding by California Teaches Association/Issues PAC Committee and California State Council of Service Employees Issues Committee." John Perez is the first openly gay and former union organizer to become Speaker of the California Assembly, and owes his job to the unions.
(:30) Yes on 32 – Your union can rob your paycheck.
(1:51) Yes on 32 – Gloria Romero, former teacher.
(:30) Yes on 32 – Special Interests are lying.
(:30) No on 32 – Helen Hutchinson, League of Women Voters
(:30) No on 32 – Have you heard?
413-423 – David Spady,
428-438 – David Spady, Calls – Are you "Yes" or "No" on Prop 32?
443-452 – David Spady,
(:30) Yes on 30 – As teachers
(:30) No on 30 – We all want better schools
458-512 – David Spady, Calls – Are you "Yes" or "No" on Prop 30? Can Prop 30 money be used outside the classroom?
(:30) No on 30 – It doesn't mean more money for schools
TH 523 – Don Rohde, sales manager at Galpin Ford for the past 40 years – "Go see for yourself why they've been the #1 volume Ford dealer in the world for the past 22 consecutive years! Call Don's personal cell at (818) 262-2092." Also offering Mazda, Honda, Volvo, Subaru, and Volkswagen.
528-539 – Stanley Kurtz, a Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (eppc.org), contributing editor at National Review Online, and best-selling author of his latest book Spreading The Wealth: How Obama is Robbing The Suburbs to Pay for the Cities (2012) (Amazon). He's a key contributor to many important public policy debates on a wide range of issues – from marriage and family to reforming higher education, from economics to the place of religion in public life, and from the failures of progressivism to the challenges of democratization abroad, and many others.
• Why is Prop 31 exactly what you predicted in your book? Just as wealthy states are expected to fund poor states, and those who pay federal taxes are expected to fund the unemployed, so too the suburbs are expected to fund our urban centers – in the mind of Progressives. This socialist redistributive scheme goes by many names, among them "regional equity movement" or "regional tax-based sharing," "Building One America," and the "Sustainable Communities Initiative." It's up and running in Minneapolis-St.Paul, and the suburbs hate it, but they can't end it because Progressives are the political majority. The best words to describe it are tyranny and theft. And it's on the ballot in California as Prop 31.
544-554 – Stanley Kurtz,
558-608 – Spady replay
612-623 – Spady replay
628-639 – Spady replay
644-656 – Spady replay
• Stephen Dinan (Washington Times, 11/01/2012) Two-thirds of jobs go to immigrants during Obama's four years. Researchers say legals and illegals are more mobile than natives in America.
• OC Register (10/31/2012) 16,000 Halloween revelers rock Rick Warren's 'Blocktober'.
• Catherine Herridge (Fox News, 10/31/2012) Exclusive: Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'.
(:32) • Breitbart (11/01/2012) WOMAN BLOCKED FROM VOTING OVER 'BIBLE' T-SHIRT.