400-408 – Even this morning, there's no mention of the "We Don't Want God" disaster yesterday at the DNC! Checking the headlines, the LA Times says "Stumble on platform language gives GOP ammo," but no mention of God, it was merely a "stumble." The New York Times also ignores God and says "Democrats Alter Platform Over Jerusalem" as the headline, and three short paragraphs buried deep in the story. USA Today completely ignores the whole thing. So does the Washington Post. Regarding major news websites, ABC News ignores it, NBC News ignores it, CBS News ignores it, PBS ignores it, NPR ignores it, MSNBC ignores it, CNN ignores it. But, Fox News has it as their lead story, Drudge still has it above the headline, and even the Huffington Post has it on their homepage. Where are you getting your news from?
• John Fund (NRO Corner, 9/06/2012) Thought Police Patrol Convention's Radio Row.
• Second observation…. What happened between 2008 and 2012? The Tea Party and the Republican landslide in 2010. In Charlotte, it's like 2010 never happened and they're acting like they're running against an incumbent Republican president! And bouncing off of what Clinton said, if the old line was "Yes We Can!" is the new one "No One Could!"
!!!! (3X) • Breitbart (09/05/2012) DNC OVERRULES DELEGATES, RAMS GOD AND JERUSALEM BACK INTO PLATFORM. (RCP audio) So, who was louder the "I's" (let's include God in our platform), or the "No's" let's keep God out of our platform? Did it sound like a ⅔ majority to you? At best, it was 50-50. When half the chamber screams they don't want God in the platform, and they don't want to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, as Hugh Hewitt says, "it reveals both a virulent anti-Israel sentiment, a dogmatic anti-God secularism and a disregard for the rules when inconvenient."
•• John Nolte (Breitbart, 9/6/2012) FLOOR FIGHT COVER UP: HOW POLITICO BURIED AND DISAPPEARED A SCOOP DAMAGING TO OBAMA.
// This morning, without any notation or update I can spot, Politico… Disappeared its own scoop.
This morning, what once read…
Obama had seen the language prior to the convention, a campaign source said, but did not seek to change it until after Republicans jumped on the omissions of God and Jerusalem late Wednesday. And even then, it had to be forced through a convention hall full of delegates who nearly shouted down the change.
While the campaign at first said Obama had seen the language prior to the convention, it later said he did not learn of the issue until Wednesday morning, when he became aware of seeing news coverage of the issue. Once that happened, the president directed his staff to change the language to include a reference to God and Jerusalem as Israel's capital because, the campaign source said, the amended version is "consistent with the president's own positions."
• Ben Shapiro (Breitbart, 9/05/2012) SOURCE: OBAMA SAW PLATFORM LANGUAGE PRIOR TO CONVENTION.
413-423 – (:50) • YouTube (9/06/2012) Allen West's "Three Times."
• Stanley Kurtz (9/05/2012) Dems Reject God in Platform: 1992.
(2:33) Villaraigosa on Platform Ruling: "That Was My Decision...No One Protested"
428-438 – (:39) David Axelrod, Valerie Jarrett Cover For Obama On God, Jerusalem Omissions In DNC Platform.
• Ben Shapiro (Breitbart, 9/6/2012) DNC PLATFORM STILL GUTS PRO-ISRAEL LANGUAGE.
(4X, :15) • The Blaze (9/05/2012) ANDERSON COOPER: WASSERMAN SCHULTZ LIVING IN 'ALTERNATE UNIVERSE' REGARDING DEM PLATFORM CHANGE.
443-452 – • Mike Flynn (Breitbart, 9/6/2012) FORECAST: 0% CHANCE OF RAIN FOR OBAMA'S SPEECH.
• Mike Flynn (Breitbart, 9/6/2012) DENVER 08 FORECAST: 30% CHANCE OF RAIN FOR OBAMA'S SPEECH.
(3:32) Michelle Malkin: People Realizing Obama Is Pandering To 'Kind Of People Who Boo When You Say God'.
458-508 – (:29) • The Blaze (9/05/2012) DEATH THREAT FROM DNC DELEGATE: 'MITT ROMNEY… I WOULD LIKE TO KILL HIM!'
During the second day of the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, TheBlaze took to Time Warner Cable Arena to speak with delegates about the most pressing issues of our time. Most of those interviewed were good sports, answering questions about the trajectory of the country under Obama, the Affordable Care Act and even Socialism.
One of our conversations took an unexpected turn, however, when we asked New York delegate Julia Rodriguez about her views on the direction of the country. Rodriguez promptly shouted that she would, in fact, like to "kill" Mitt Romney.
• Fox News (9/06/2012) Secret Service looking into delegate who said she wants to 'kill' Romney.
(3X) • YouTube (9/02/2012) "Words Matter" Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words).
• LINER – Hey Couples, listen up! How's your marriage? What would he say? What would she say? You guys need an uplifting course to bring the spark back to what it used to be? Then sign up to attend an Art of Marriage Weekend at a location near you for this month only! This 2-day event offers a fresh and unique approach that will help you build that God-honoring marriage you desire! For more info and to find locations near you, go to kkla.com, keyword "marriage."
512-523 – "Words Matter" cont.
The text from 9:11 to 9:32 reads:
General Motors Received at $50 Billion Bailout. And now….
GM Posts record $7.6 billion profit. – ABC News, February 2012
GM's 14 billion sweetheart tax deal – CNN Money, February 2012
GM rakes in big profits, avoids US income tax – Detroit News, May 2012
In 2011, GM earned record profits and paid no federal income tax.
TH 523 – Don Rohde, sales manager at Galpin Ford for the past 40 years – "Call Don's cell and see for yourself why they've been the #1 volume Ford dealer in the world for the past 22 years at (818) 262-2092."
528-539 – (26X) • Fox News (9/05/2012) Transcript of Bill Clinton's speech at the DNC.
(:15) • The Blaze (9/06/2012) HE COULD 'DO IT' WITH MARTIANS: IS THIS THE MOST INCREDIBLE CHRIS MATTHEWS VIDEO YOU'VE EVER SEEN?
544-554 – Clinton audio.
558-608 – Clinton audio.
612-623 – • Dick Morris (Fox News, 9/06/2012) Bill Clinton: A good lawyer defending a guilty client.
• LINER – The LA Harvest Crusade is just around the corner! This Saturday and Sunday, September 8th-9th at Dodger Stadium, with the Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, Steven Curtis Chapman, and others. For more info, and a chance to win a fabulous prize pack that includes a t-shirt, a book, and CDs, go to kkla.com, keyword "harvest."
628-639 – • WRAL (9/05/2012) Transcript: Women's rights activist Sandra Fluke. She was moved into prime time.
• Fox News (9/05/2012) Transcript of Elizabeth Warren's speech at the DNC.
• The Blaze (9/06/2012) THESE ARE THE 5 BIGGEST LIES FROM THE SECOND DAY OF THE DNC (FEATURING BILL CLINTON).
• Ben Shapiro (Breitbart, 9/05/2012) CLINTON: 'CONDITIONS ARE IMPROVING'.
• Dana Loesch (Breitbart, 9/05/2012) FACT-CHECKING BILL CLINTON.
• Joel Pollack (Breitbart, 9/05/2012) CLINTON, DOWNGRADED.
• Guy Benson (Townhall, 9/06/2012) DNC Wednesday: Clinton's Endless Obama Endorsement.
• Huffington Post (9/05/2012) Cecile Richards Speech Text: Read The Democratic National Convention Remarks.
• LINER – Join us on Saturday September 22nd at the Crowne Plaza in Garden Grove for our next free Financial Restoration Conference, featuring experts with real solutions for your very real financial problems. Come out early and enjoy a free light-breakfast on us! Door prizes include a 2-night hotel stay and restaurant gift cards! Register for this free conference at kkla.com, keyword "financial."