400-408 – Sarah Dornbos and Kit Durkee with Kids Hope USA (kidshopeusa.org), a program that provides church members the opportunity to spend just one-hour a week mentoring at-risk kids. Sarah is the Kids Hope director at Christian Assembly Foursquare in Eagle Rock, where members can mentor kids from Eagle Rock Elementary School. Kit has been a mentor in Eagle Rock since the program began four years ago.
413-423 – Sarah Dornbos and Kit Durkee
LINER – The Harvest Crusades are just around the corner! Come out and enjoy a praise-filled Saturday and Sunday, August 25-26, at Angel's Stadium in Anaheim. Some of this year's artists are Third Day, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, David Crowder and others. For more info, and a chance to win a fabulous prize pack that includes a t-shirt, a book, and CDs by Third Day and Mercy Me, go to kkla.com, keyword "harvest."
428-438 – • AP (8/15/2012) OFFICIAL: SUSPECT CRITICIZED GROUP BEFORE SHOOTING.
• Fox News (8/15/2012) SOURCES: Gunman With Chick-Fil-A Bag Opens Fire At Conservatives.
• Fox News (8/15/2012) Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ.
(:09) • Fox News (8/15/2012) Romney unleashes on Obama, accuses rival of running campaign of 'anger and hate'. "So, Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago."
(3X) • Hot Air (8/14/2012) Obama campaign spokesman: We have no objection to Biden's "chains" comment. NBC News' Andrea Mitchell grilling Stephanie Cutter about Biden's chains comments and defending them.
(:13) Joe Biden off by a century.
443-452 – (:17) JB (8/14/2012, Danville, VA) • Washington Free Beacon Staff (8/14/2012) Biden on Romney: 'They're going to put y'all back in chains'
VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: They've said it. Every Republican's voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they're proposing. Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains. He's said he's going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing…
458-508 – Set up to the class-war and race-war baiting ad by MoveOn.org.
• Ben Shapiro (8/142012, Breitbart) OBAMA CAMPAIGN: RYAN 'KISSES THE RING' OF JEWISH MEGADONOR ADELSON.
512-523 – • Mytheos Holt (8/14/2012, Blaze) SEE THE VIDEO THAT MOVEON.ORG THINKS COULD STOP MITT ROMNEY GETTING ELECTED.
(:34) 01 Romney could win!
(:26) 02 Sabotage our economy and blame Obama for it.
(:26) 03 Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (he's the Minority Leader)
(:12) 04 But Obama got almost everything he wanted his first two years, except for cap and trade and card check.
(:36) 05 Koch Brothers.
(:37) 06 Voter Suppression or Voter ID?
(:34) 07 5 Million citizens Votes Suppressed is a "racist strategy to stop voters they think are statistically inclined to vote for Obama and Mitt Romney is right in lock-step with that plan."
(:23) 08 Maybe 3 SCOTUS seats
544-554 – •• Victor Davis Hanson (8/14/2012, NRO) 'White' on the Brain.
558-608 – •• Victor Davis Hanson (8/14/2012, NRO) 'White' on the Brain.
• LINER – Pastors and church leaders listen up! Looking for a fresh new resource to help couples in your church and community build that God honoring marriages they desire? KKLA has partnered with Family Life Today to promote the weekend video seminar "The Art of Marriage" throughout the month of September and we want you to host the event! Go to kkla.com for more info, keyword "Marriage."
• Richard Verrier (8/15/2012, LAT) Los Angeles losing the core of its TV production to other states. Just two of 23 new one-hour TV dramas will be shot in L.A. County, as producers seek tax credits elsewhere. Crews and Hollywood-related businesses struggle.
• Tom Fitton (8/14/2012, Breitbart) OBAMA ADMIN BLESSES GSA DECISION NOT TO ARREST OCCUPY PROTESTERS.
• Mark Krikorian (8/15/2012, NRO) Today Is A-Day: The president's unconstitutional DREAM amnesty gets rolling.
(:30) New Romney Ad hammering the cost of Obamacare on Medicare.
628-639 – Grant Horner, one of the most-popular and eclectic profs up at the Master's College (masters.edu), where he's Associate Professor of English Renaissance, and he's Chair of Humanities at Trinity Classical Academy (trinityclassicalacademy.com), is also a world-class mountaineer with lots of YouTube videos (High Sierra Climbing) of his one-day sprint-ascents of big peaks like El Capitan in Yosemite in 17 hours, or Mt. Whitney this past January! He did 10 peaks in 2011, and he's hoping for 12 in 2012. He's also developed a Bible-reading system now used all over the world by hundreds of thousands of people – just Google "Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System" or click here. Grant and Joann have been married for 29 years, with two sons and a daughter – Seth 26 (married to Carmen), Josiah 24 (married to Linda from Uganda), and daughter Rachel 18. His latest book is Meaning at the Movies: Becoming a Discerning Viewer (2010) (Amazon).
644-656 – • (1:19) Obama 3-Clip Montage – 1) BO (7/13/2012, Roanoke) "If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." 2) BO (8/9/2012, Pueblo) "I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back," he said. "Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry. 3) BO (8/12/2012, Chicago) "Too many folks still don't have a sense that tomorrow will be better than today. And so, the question in this election is which way do we go? Do we go forward towards a new vision of an America in which prosperity is shared? Or do we go backward to the same policies that got us in the mess in the first place?"
• John C. Goodman (8/14/2012) Why the Doctor Can't See You: The demand for health care under ObamaCare will increase dramatically. The supply of physicians won't. Get ready for a two-tier system of medical care. Mr. Goodman is president of the National Center for Policy Analysis and the author of "Priceless: Curing the Healthcare Crisis" (Independent Institute, 2012). Obamacare kicks in Jan. 1, 2014. The average primary-care physician would have to spend 7.4 hours per day arranging for and counseling patients about all the free screenings – leaving precious little time to actually treat patients, which is why higher demand and lower supply leads to rationing and longer waits.
• LINER – Friendship with God with Tom Cantor can now be heard weekdays at 3pm.
• Robert Barro (8/14/2012, WSJ) Ryan and the Fundamental Economic Debate: It's time to get back to first principles. A general increase in socialistic policies tends to lower economic growth. Mr. Barro is a professor of economics at Harvard and a senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution.