400-408 – Ben Shapiro was a UCLA freshman at 16, he graduated at 20, and then he graduated Harvard Law School at 23. He was the youngest syndicated columnist in America at 16. (benjaminshapiro.com) When he's not running his legal consulting firm in Los Angeles, and Editor-At-Large for Breitbart.com (breitbart.com), Ben joins us right before he goes on Hannity later tonight, to discuss vetting President Obama – Derrick Bell and Critical Race Theory, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Bill Ayers, The Love Song of Saul Alinsky, etc.
• Ben Shapiro (Breitbart, 3/14/2012) DEMOCRATS' OBAMA FLAG OFFENDS VETERANS.
• Ben Shapiro (Breitbart, 3/12/2012) OBAMA TARGETS BREITBART, PALIN, HANNITY WITH HEAVILY-EDITED AD.
413-423 – Ben Shapiro,
(:34) Obama introducing Derrick Bell at the Harvard Law protest in 1990, "Open up your hearts and your minds to the words of Professor Derrick Bell." Followed by Harvard Law School Professor Charles Ogletree admitting to his audience, "We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don't care if they find it now."
(:05) Harvard Law School Professor Charles Ogletree admitting to his audience, "We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don't care if they find it now."
428-438 – Ben Shapiro
443-452 – Ben Shapiro
458-508 – Hormoz Shariat, "the Billy Graham of Iran," is the founder of Iran Alive Ministries (iranaliveministries.org) he founded the Iranian Christian Church up in the Bay Area in 1987 which has now grown to four locations and over 400 members – all converts from Islam. Watch the "God is Love" video on the website to learn how to share Christ with a Muslim, it's in Farsi but there's English subtitles. Hormoz is also the host of ICTV, a Christian call-in show in Farsi, beamed into Iran via satellite, where thousands each week make the decision to follow Jesus Christ. In 1979, he was in the streets of Iran chanting "Death to America" as a good radical Muslim, then he came to USC to get a Ph.D. in computer engineering. He was spiritually empty, with a divorce date set, and he reads the Koran one more time, not getting any direction. Then he read the Gospel of Matthew and was confronted with the person of Jesus. As a result, he came to faith in Christ at Church of the Open Door here in LA. Today, he's happily married with three wonderful children. Iran has a population of 70 million, and 70% or 49 million of the them are under the age of 30. Hormoz believes the Bible teaches that Iran will become a Christian nation before the Lord returns, Jeremiah 49.
• Back on January 1, 2012, his Network 7 began satellite broadcasting 24-7 throughout North Africa, Europe and the Middle East, and Hormoz continues looking for great programming. If interested, contact Ken in Dallas at (469) 426-9478.
• Chosen People Ministries is hosting an upcoming two-day conference at Biola University, next Friday and Saturday, March 23-24, entitled Israel, The Church and the Middle East Crisis featuring Joel Rosenberg and Hormoz Shariat. Registration is $35, which includes lunch, and students with an ID get in free. Register at chosenpeople.com.
508 – Don Rohde @ Galpin Ford (818) 262-2092 (galpin.com) For the past 39 years, Don's been sales manager at Galpin. "Go see why they're the #1 volume Ford dealer in the world for the past 22 consecutive years!"
512-523 – Hormoz Shariat,
528-539 – Hormoz Shariat,
544-554 – Hormoz Shariat, Four key principles to remember when sharing Christ with a Muslim. 1) If you want a religion, keep Islam. But, if you want a relationship with the God who loves you, I want to introduce you to Jesus Christ. 2) If you want to follow a prophet, there are many to chose from. But, if you want the one savior, his name is Jesus Christ. 3) God is one. Christianity does not teach that Jesus was elevated to divinity, but God sent Jesus into the world (John 3:16). 4) Finally, remember that the greatest power against Islam is love, because perfect love casts out fear, and fear is the primary motivator for obedience to Allah.
558-608 – • Sun (3/7/2012) World's youngest granny is just 23.
A WIFE told yesterday how she became the world's youngest gran — at just 23.
Mum-of-two Rifca Stanescu was 12 when she had her first child Maria.
She urged the girl not to follow her example — but Maria gave birth to son Ion while only 11.
Rifca had married jewelry seller Ionel Stanescu when she was 11 and he was 13.
They eloped because Rifca feared her father wanted her to marry another village lad in Investi, Romania. She was forgiven when she had her daughter — making her mum, also Maria, a great-gran at 40.
Son Nicolae was born a year later. The young mum later tried to persuade Maria to stay at school.
But Maria left to wed when she was ten — and had her baby six months later.
Rifca cuddled grandson Ion, now two, and said: "I am happy to be a grandmother but wished more for Maria."
Britain's youngest gran was an unnamed 26-year-old from Rotherham, Yorks. Her daughter, 12, gave birth in 1999.
• Telegraph (3/15/2012) Soldiers asked to disarm during Leon Panetta speech in Afghanistan. US soldiers were asked to disarm during a speech by Leon Panetta, the American defence secretary, in a sign of grown concern over spates of seemingly random violence in Afghanistan.
612-623 – • Fox News (3/14/2012) Strip club's donation keeps struggling LA Little League afloat. Why couldn't a church have done this?
644-654 – • Karl Rove (WSJ, 3/14/2012) Obama's Money and the Enthusiasm Gap: The president's fund-raising troubles are evidence of disappointed Democrats.
•• WSJ (3/14/2012) The Message of Motown: Detroit and its public unions head toward bankruptcy. Would you rather get your healthcare from the DMV or Apple Computer? That's why capitalism is superior to socialism.
• FFRF (3/9/2012) FFRF ad, 'Quit the Catholic Church,' runs in today's Times.
• Blaze (3/14/2012) NY TIMES REFUSES TO RUN ANTI-ISLAM AD… AFTER RUNNING ANTI-CATHOLIC AD.
• Fox News (3/15/2012) New York Times accused of Catholic bashing, double standard on religion.