400-408 – Ken Timmerman, investigative reporter, witness to the persecuted church, president of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran (iran.org), bestselling author, and now candidate for Congress from the 8th District in Maryland, against Nancy Pelosi supporter Chris Van Hollen (timmermanforcongress.com, kentimmerman.com). Ken was also the guy who interviewed the three Iranian defectors in the federal court case in New York in December that has found Iran responsible for 911 (iran911case.com). The Arab Spring has become the Islamist Winter.
• Michael Oren (WSJ, 3/9/2012) Israel and the Plight of Mideast Christians. Just as Jews were once expelled from Arab lands, Christians are now being forced from countries they have long inhabited. Mr. Oren is Israel's ambassador to the United States.
413-423 – Ken Timmerman,
428-438 – Ken Timmerman,
443-452 – Ken Timmerman,
458-508 – • (1:03) Invisible Children Inc. (YouTube, 3/5/2012) KONY 2012. As of the start of the show, 57.7 million views in just 5 days. The filmmaker was Jason Russell, and the CEO of IC is Ben Keesey.
• Grant Oyston (visiblechildren.tumblr.com, 3/7/2012) VISIBLE CHILDREN: KONY 2012, viewed critically. Grant is a second year political science student at Acadia University in Nova Scotia, Canada. Only 32% of IC's $8.6 million in revenue last year went to "direct services"? This is their 12th film.
• RoseBell83 (3/7/2012) My response to KONY2012. A thoughtful African woman responds.
• Christian Science Monitor (3/9/2012) How Kony 2012 campaign went viral and focused rare attention on Africa. Invisible Children, through its Kony 2012 campaign against the Lord's Resistance Army, had a strong message, social media, and a strategy for how to channel a youthful desire to be involved.
• Reuters (3/9/2012) Kony: can a YouTube video stop an international killer?
• Zoe Fox (Mashable, 3/8/2012) KONY 2012: Is the Viral Campaign a Scam?
• Boing Boing (3/8/2012) African voices respond to hyper-popular Kony 2012 viral campaign.
512-523 – Calls – What's your thoughts about KONY 2012?
528-539 – Calls – What's your thoughts about KONY 2012?
544-554 – Calls – What's your thoughts about KONY 2012?
558-608 – Glenn Stanton, Director of Global Family Formation Studies at Focus on the Family (family.org), speaks extensively on the issues of gender, sexuality, marriage and parenting on campuses around the country, and even served in the Bush #43 administration working to improve fatherhood in the Head Start program. He's contributed to nine books and authored four books: 1) Why Marriage Matters: Reasons to Believe in Marriage in Postmodern Society (1997), 2) My Crazy Imperfect Christian Family (2004), 3) Marriage on Trial: The Case Against Same-Sex Marriage and Parenting (2004), and his latest Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How Parents Guide Their Children into Authentic Masculinity and Femininity (2011). His forthcoming book will be Not Quite Married (Moody Press), explaining the latest scientific findings, as well as the biblical wisdom, on why cohabitation is not a smart idea. Glenn and Jacqueline have been married 29 years, and enjoy 5 kids under the age of 16.
• Glenn Stanton (NRO, 3/6/2012) Marriage, Class, and Social Justice. The decline in marriage is falling along class lines – we're actually seeing higher-paid, better-educated Americans increase their marriage rates, while the marriage rate among the less-educated is declining sharply. This means there will be lower upward mobility for the lower classes for generations to come.
612-623 – Glenn Stanton,
628-639 – Glenn Stanton
644-654 – Glenn Stanton,