400-408 – Max McLean, star of the The Screwtape Letters (screwtapeonstage.com), the provocative and wickedly funny theatrical adaptation of the C.S. Lewis' 1942 novel about spiritual warfare from a demon's point of view, that has been playing to sold-out audiences across America. Max has also narrated three translations of The Bible, John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress, Martin Luther's Here I Stand, Augustine's Conversion, and Jonathan Edwards' Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God.
• Sat 01/14 @ 4pm & 8pm, and Sun 01/15 at 3pm, at the Kavli Theater at the Civic Arts Plaza in Thousand Oaks, Box Office (805) 449-2787, Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
413-423 – Max McLean,
428-438 – Max McLean,
439 – Download a free Daily Devotional from your favorite KKLA teacher, maybe it's Chuck Swindoll, Alistair Begg or Greg Laurie by clicking on Program Guide over at kkla.com.
443-452 – Max McLean,
458-508 – Greg Laurie, pastor of both Harvest Riverside (harvest.org/church) and Harvest Orange County.
• Christian Post (01/05/2012) Greg Laurie to Interview Calvary Chapel's 'Papa Chuck' Before Surgery.
512-523 – (3X) ABC News story about the teen mom shooting the intruder on New Year's Eve.
• Fox News (01/04/2012) Teen Mom Shoots, Kills Intruder With 911 Dispatcher on the Phone.
528-539 – David Nystrom, Provost and Senior Vice President at Biola, on the $3M Templeton Grant for the Center for Christian Thought.
• Christian Post (01/04/2012) Biola University Receives $3M to Fund Center for Christian Thought.
544-554 – (1:32) Eugene Robinson on MSNBC Rachel Maddow's Show.
• RCP (01/05/2012) Eugene Robinson: Rick Santorum's Stillborn Baby Story Is "Very Weird".
Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Eugene Robinson doesn't think voters will be "down" with how Rick Santorum and his wife mourned their stillborn child.
"He's not a little weird, he's really weird," Robinson said of Santorum. "And some of his positions that he has taken are just so weird that I think that some Republicans are off-put. Not everybody is not going to be down, for example, with the story of how he and his wife handled the stillborn child. It was a body that they took home to kind of sleep with it, introduce it to the rest of the family. It's a very weird story."
"And his positions on gay people and gay marriage are just offensive, objectionable and so totally wrong. It is, you know," Robinson said of Santorum's social conservative values.
"This is a guy who should never become president, in my view," Robinson said at the end of the segment. //
• Peter Wehner (Commentary, 01/05/2012) Partisan Politics and Vicious Assaults.
558-608 – Stan Wallace
608 – Looking for some fun stuff for your family to do? Check out the cool events posted on our Community Calendar over at kkla.com.
612-623 – Stan Wallace
628-639 – Stan Wallace
644-654 – Stan Wallace