400-408 – Ann Coulter, author of Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America (Amazon) (anncoulter.com), which contrasts the French and American Revolutions and why that distinction matters today, joins us to talk about the presidential race.
• Ann Coulter (1/25/2012) Re-Elect Obama: Vote Newt!
• Ann Coulter (1/18/2012) Strongest Case Against Romney Few Sheets Short of a Ream. The story of Ampad.
• Ann Coulter (12/28/2012) Only One Candidate Is Right On The Two Most Important Issues.
413-423 – Ann Coulter
428-438 – Ann Coulter. I use this metaphor, running and winning the Presidency is like being a quarterback in the Superbowl, it's not the great plays that win the Superbowl, it's the careful offense that doesn't turn the ball over, it's the quarterback that doesn't throw interceptions, it's the team that makes the fewest mistakes. Gingrich is a Brett Favre kind of candidate, a little reckless. Romney is a Tom Brady kind of candidate.
438 – Don't miss our upcoming Financial Strategies Summit, Saturday, January 28th from 900am-12pm, at the Crowne Plaza in Garden Grove. It's free, but seating is limited, so pre-register now at kkla.com.
443-452 – Ann Coulter
458-508 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt, is the Director of Reality Check (realitycheckla.org, 310-820-2560), a part of the Westside Pregnancy Clinic (wpclinic.org), a group that speaks to thousands of teens each year on sexual integrity. Joining her is Joshua Moore, a male volunteer – and they need more male volunteers. They're here to give us a "reality check." For teens and young adults, check out yourrealitycheck.org.
From the Website – Reality Check, sponsored by the Westside Pregnancy Clinic (WPC), is a unique sexual and relational health education program created specifically for middle and high school aged adolescents. This informative program is designed to prevent teenage pregnancy through the promotion of sexual integrity and emphasizes the emotional, physical and social benefits of postponing sex. From classrooms to assemblies, the message is presented through personal stories, and dynamic oratory. Our method equips adolescents with medically accurate information and resources they need to build healthy relationships, make educated decisions about their body and to increase their self esteem. These dynamic presentations are made available to schools and community venues throughout Los Angeles County. Their four talks are: 1) Sex and Health (STDs), 2) Sex and Your Future (abortion/pregnancy), 3) Sex and the Media (porn), and 4) Healthy Dating and Relationships.
• Did you know that HPV is now causing more instances of throat and neck cancer than smoking? Does your child know that "yes, you can get HIV-AIDS and STD's from oral sex." 25% of teen girls have an STD. 9 million girls, age 15-25, will get an STD this year. Did you know condoms are only 50% effective against HPV, chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea? Or that the HPV vaccine only reduces your risk against 4 or the 40 HPV viruses, and none of the STDs.
• Hooked: New Science on How Casual Sex is Affecting Our Children (Amazon). God created literal "love drugs" "cuddle hormones" that are released at orgasm to promote bonding with the other person: oxytocin (M&F), vasopressin (M), dopamine (M&F), prolactin (M&F). They are also released when you're alone.
• Calls – What actually works to deter kids from being sexually active? When you were in junior high and high school, was it the Christian-moral arguments, or the statistical-medical arguments that had an impact on you? (The "God Talk" or the "Oozing-Blisters Talk"?) Based on your own experience, if you were in front of your junior high youth group, what would you tell them? If you could go back and speak with yourself, like a Back to the Future movie, what would you say to yourself to persuade you to make better life choices and not be "as" sexually active? If you got pregnant really young, would having had a good sex ed class have prevented it?
512-523 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore
528-539 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore
544-554 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore
558-608 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore
428 – Don't miss our upcoming Financial Strategies Summit, Saturday, January 28th from 900am-12pm, at the Crowne Plaza in Garden Grove. It's free, but seating is limited, so pre-register now at kkla.com.
612-623 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore
628-639 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore
644-654 – [DISCLAIMER] Joanna Hyatt & Joshua Moore