400-408 – Michael Brown, a fascinatingly eclectic individual – with a Ph.D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literature from NYU, he's currently an Adjunct Professor in Messianic Jewish Studies at Denver Theological Seminary, but he's taught at some of the best seminaries in America (Denver, Southern Evangelical, Gordon Conwell, King's, Trinity, Regent, and even Fuller). He's not only a Jewish convert, and "the Messianic Jew the Orthodox love to hate," author of five volumes of Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus, and What Do Jewish People Think about Jesus? He became a believer in Jesus 1971 as a sixteen year-old, heroin-shooting, LSD-using Jewish rock drummer! He was also involved with the "Holy Laughter" Brownsville Revival in Pensacola, as a professor of practical theology. And, as though that weren't enough, he's an expert on homosexuality, having written A Queer Thing Happened to America, and he's the host of the nationally-syndicated radio show Line of Fire (askdrbrown.org, realmessiah.com, aqueerthing.com).
413-423 – Michael Brown,
428-438 – Michael Brown,
443-452 – Michael Brown
458-508 – Dave & Jan Stoop, Dave is a Psychologist and Marriage & Family Counselors in Newport Beach and part of the New Life team heard weekdays at 2pm (drstoop.com), join us to talk about dealing with family and the holidays. Their new book is People of the Bible Uncensored: A Psychologist Examines the Most Well-Known People of the Bible and Reveals Their Startling Similarities to You and Me and What We Can Learn from Them (Amazon).
512-523 – Dave & Jan Stoop
528-539 – Dave & Jan Stoop
544-554 – Dave & Jan Stoop, Caller Rose
558-608 – Dave & Jan Stoop,
612-623 – Dave & Jan Stoop, Caller Monica
628-639 – Dave & Jan Stoop,
644-654 – Dave & Jan Stoop,
• Union Leader (12/2/2011) Cain: Wife didn't know about friendship, 'financial assistance' to Ginger White.
• Jerry Bowyer (Forbes, 11/30/2011) Euro, Neuro And Nero: Plausible Outcomes For A Continental Crack-Up.
• Charles Krauthammer (NRO, 12/2/2011) Mitt vs. Newt: Republicans must choose between two significantly flawed frontrunners.
• Peggy Noonan (WSJ, 12/3/2011) The Comeback Kid of 2012: Having long ago ruled Gingrich out, GOP voters suddenly rule him back in.
• Adam Lerrick (WSJ, 12/2/2011) How to Save the Euro: The central bank should commit to buy the bonds of troubled member states that submit to genuine fiscal discipline. Mr. Lerrick is a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.
• Charles Cooke (NRO, 12/2/2011) The Climate Cataclysm Is Not Nigh. "We have some room to breathe," a scientist reports.
(:29) Virgin Diaries Promo. (Official Promo of TLC's new show "Virgin Diaries" that starts Sunday night.)
(:27) Virgin Diaries Sneak Peak. (Engaged couple featured on Virgin Diaries shares about their upcoming wedding, first kiss, and wedding night.)
• Fox News (12/2/2011) TLC's 'Virgin Diaries': Ridiculing or Celebrating Celibacy?
Calls from virgins of various ages: Is virginity something you are proud about or do you feel you need to hide it in certain circles? Parents, how can we prepare our children for the dating world and marriage while still urging them to save sex for marriage?
Calls – Those of you who have seen the promo, do you think TLC is honoring or mocking celibacy? Isn't there something really precious – and wonderfully romantic – about the wedding ceremony when both the bride and groom are virgins? Would you want this for your children? Where does one virgin find another virgin? Is there such a thing as an "eHarmony for Virgins"? Parents, are you going to be watching this with your kids on Sunday?