• Tonight is the GOP primary debate at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire.
400-408 – Tom Doyle, Vice President of Church and Ministry Partnerships for E3 Partners (e3partners.org, "Equip, Evangelize, Establish"), and author of Breakthrough: The Return of Hope to the Middle East (goodnewsfromthemiddleeast.com). We talk about the assassination plot exposed today, and the recent violence against Coptic Christians in Egypt, in which 26 people were killed on Sunday night. Copts are 10% of the country's 85 million people.
• Reuters (10/11/2011) Iranians charged in U.S. over assassination plot.
• Fox News (10/11/2011) U.S. Ties Iran to Assassination Plot Against Saudi Diplomat on U.S. Soil.
• AP (10/10/2011) Christians under siege in post-revolution Egypt.
408 – Win a signed copy of David Jeremiah's new book I Never Thought I'd See The Day: Culture at the Crossroads by registering at kkla.com, and catch Turning Point weekdays at 11am.
413-423 – Tom Doyle,
428-438 – Tom Doyle,
443-452 – (:52) Jeffress Intro – Robert Jeffress, pastor of the 10-000-member First Baptist Church of Dallas, introduces Gov. Rick Perry at FRC's Values Voters Summit on Friday (10/7/2011). "I believe in a few months, when the smoke has cleared…"
• (:17) Robert Jeffress speaks with CNN's Jim Acosta on "The Situation Room" after the event on Friday. "Rick Perry's a Christian. He's an evangelical Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ. Mitt Romney's a good moral person, but he's not a Christian. Mormonism is not Christianity, it has always been considered a cult by the mainstream of Christianity. So, it's a difference between Christian and a non-Christian."
458-508 – Robert Jeffress, pastor of the 10-000-member First Baptist Church of Dallas (firstdallas.org), has been at the center of the "religion in politics" controversy since his introduction of Gov. Rick Perry last Friday at FRC's Values Voters Summit in Washington.
512-523 – Robert Jeffress,
528-539 – Calls – Do you think publicizing Mormon theology wins them more converts or less? Isn't the best way to inoculate people against Mormonism simply to articulate what they believe with clarity and precision? Just as you would with any belief system?
539 – The Line In The Sand is coming to the Rose Bowl, Saturday November 11th, from 11am-9pm. It's free, but pre-register at kkla.com.
544-554 – Calls –
555 – Phillip De Courcy's Know the Truth invites you to hear the amazing hymns of Keith and Kristyn Getty this Sunday, October 16th at Kindred Community Church. For info and tickets go to kkla.com.
558-608 – Philip DeCourcy, pastor of Kindred Community Church in Anaheim (kindredchurch.org), and host of Know The Truth (ktt.org) heard weekdays at 10:30am, invites everyone to their Fall Concert with Keith and Kristyn Getty (gettymusic.com) this Sunday, October 16th at Kindred. For info and tickets go to kkla.com. I love Kristyn's voice, and have Awaken the Dawn, and In Christ Alone on my iPhone.
612-623 – Calls –
628-639 – Calls –
• Al Mohler (10/10/2011) Mormonism, Democracy, and the Urgent Need for Evangelical Thinking.
639 – Pastors and Church Leaders! Learn to increase the impact of your church at our IMPACT 2011 CONFERENCE coming up November 1st at APU, with guest speakers Jim Reeves, Dudley Rutherford, Steve Mays and J.P. Jones. It's free, but pre-register at kkla.com.
644-654 – Calls –