•• Hey gang, tune-in tomorrow right at 400pm for that special phone number that's going to give you a chance to send your child to a great Christian School this Fall at half-price the regular tuition! The first 12 qualified callers will be given the opportunity to enroll their student in one of six excellent Christian Schools – this to limited to just two qualified families per school: Valley Christian in Cerritos (K-12), Good Shepherd in Simi Valley (K-8), Chino Valley Christian in Chino (K-8), La Verne High School in the San Gabriel Valley, Concordia in the San Fernando Valley (K-12), and Pasadena Christian School in Pasadena. Log on right now to KKLA.com for details and to learn which of these schools is the perfect fit for you and your family! And, make sure to be listening tomorrow right at 4pm, and then call-in on the correct phone number for the opportunity to get half-off this fall's tuition. Again, get all the details at kkla.com.
400-408 – Wesley J. Smith, is both an attorney and a bioethicist, a senior fellow at the Discovery Institute, and his Second Hand Smoke blog is available at First Things (wesleyjsmith.com). His latest is A Rat is a Pig is a Dog is a Boy: The Human Cost of Animal Rights. Today we talk about the "rights of nature" movement, something called "ecocide," and the ongoing battle against human exceptionalism.
• Fox News (4/25/2011) Former Obama Adviser Van Jones Helping to Push 'Human' Rights for Mother Nature.
• Wesley J. Smith (First Things, 7/30/2009) Obama Science Adviser: Trees Should be Allowed to Sue, Babies Not Yet "Human Beings".
• Wesley J. Smith (First Things, 4/12/2011) Radical Environmentalism: Bolivia to Push "Rights of Nature" at UN.
413-423 – Wesley J. Smith
428-437 – Wesley J. Smith
443-452 – Wesley J. Smith
458-508 – Wesley J. Smith.
512-523 – Wesley J. Smith
528-539 – Dan Rupple, has over 35 years in the entertainment industry and is the founder of Seriously Funny Entertainment (seriouslyfunny.tv) – he was a founding member with the pioneering sketch-comedy team Isaac Air Freight with 8 comedy albums and 1200 concerts and TV appearances under his belt, then he spent over 10 years as a Supervising Producer for CBS Television (The Price Is Right, Late Show with David Letterman, The Prime Time Emmys, Family Feud), and has been named the Honorary Chairman of the Christian Comedy Association. He's also an ordained Foursquare minister, and he's on the Executive Advisory Board for the Biola Media Conference. He and Peggy have been married 33 years, and celebrate 3 married children and 3 grandkids.
• The Biola Media Conference (BMC) is this Saturday, April 30th, on the CBS Studio lot, register at biolamedia.com. This year's theme is "Beyond Digital: What Matters Now" since "disruption has become the 'new normal.'" Keynote by the founder of Wired Magazine, Kevin Kelly, and special guest Sean Astin ("Rudy," and "Samwise Gamgee" in LOTR).
• Dan's three keys he shares with those who want to be in media: 1) Be passionate about your story telling, 2) Learn your craft well, and 3) Know your audience – especially, the new "digital" audience.
END 544-554 – Dan Rupple,
BEG 558-608 – Kevin McCullough, nationally-syndicated talk show host, columnist and author (thebingethinker.com), and my favorite guest-host when I'm off riding Barney, is out with a new book entitled No He Can't: How Barack Obama Is Dismantling Hope and Change (Amazon) which examines the Obama presidency in four areas: Economics, National Security, Foreign Affairs, and Social-Moral Values. As Huckabee pointed out on his television show last week, Kevin was the first person in America to predict an Obama presidency in 2006. Today, Kevin predicts that if Mike Huckabee is the nominee, he'll defeat Barack Obama in 2012.
• Get your signed copies at the website.
• Kevin McCullough (Townhall, 4/24/2011) PROVEN: Obama the Tax Hypocrite.
• YouTube (4/18/2011) Kevin McCullough on the Huckabee show discusses his new book "No He Can't".
END 612-623 – Kevin McCullough
BEG 628-639 – Kevin McCullough