It's Friday, so follow along at frankcam.com!
400-408 – Today we start with the story of Cody Alicea, the 8th grade boy who was told by his school district on Monday that he couldn't continue to fly the American flag off the back of his bicycle that he's been riding to school for the past 2 months because Hispanic students may be offended and view it as taunting. Denair Middle School is located in Turlock, off the 99. The School Superintendent is Edward Parraz.
(2:31) Flag on Bike full. (Brittany Nielsen reports for KSBW Channel 8 in Salinas, CA @ 11/11/2010).
413-423 – (9:00) Robert Kisner, Cody Alicea's father, on the whole "flag on the bike" ordeal.
428-437 – • KSBW (11/11/2010) School Forces Boy To Take Flag Off Bike.
• Fox News (11/12/2010) School Reverses Course After Ordering Student to Remove American Flag From Bike.
443-452 – Calls
458-508 – Dr. Mark Baker, Clinical Psychologist and Executive Director of La Vie Christian Counseling Centers (laviecounseling.org, KKLA Helpline (800) 801-5242) in Pasadena and Santa Monica, and author of the million-copy bestseller Jesus, The Greatest Therapist Who Ever Lived. Hear Mark teach on emotional and spiritual growth at DrMarkBaker.com. Today, Mark responds to the "flag on the bike" story.
512-523 – Dr. Mark Baker
• Fox News (11/4/2010) Mom Upset Over Son's Assignment to Recite Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish. How about only reading the Bible in Hebrew and Greek? Or Plato, Aristotle, Augustine and Aquinas only in their native languages? Isn't it about the ideas being communicated?
528-539 – Calls
544-554 – Calls
558-608 – Calls
612-623 – Don Rohde, Sales Manager at Galpin Ford (galpin.com, Don's cell (818) 262-2092) for the past 39 years – and for the past 20 consecutive years, they have been the #1 volume Ford dealer in the world.
628-639 – Carl Moeller, President/CEO of Open Doors USA (opendoorsusa.org), an organization that has been supporting the persecuted church around the world for the past 54 years, on this coming Sunday's International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (November 14, 2010). Al qaeda in Iraq has just declared Christians to be "legitimate targets of persecution," meaning, religicide. Download a free Webkit to get your church ready for this Sunday.
• Carl Moeller (11/8/2010) Christians Under Siege In Middle East.
644-656 – Franklin Graham, founder of Samaritan's Purse (samaritanspurse.org), invites us to participate in Operation Christmas Child – The World's Largest Christmas Project that hopes to reach 8 million children between now and Christmas. Operation Christmas Child uses simple gift-filled shoe boxes to let hurting children know they are loved and not forgotten – and many of these children have never received a gift before. These boxes are filled with school supplies, toys, necessity items, family photos and notes of encouragement for needy children. Right now, kids, families, churches, scout troops, schools, civic clubs and businesses are filling their shoe boxes, because next week, Nov 15-22, is National Collection Week. Find the nearest drop-off location by calling (800) 353-5949 or by visiting samaritanspurse.org. And, because OCC uses tracking technology, you can literally "follow your box" to the destination country where it will be hand-delivered to a child in need.
• Fox News (11/12/2010) DOJ Gave Millions to Illegal Immigrant 'Sanctuaries,' Report Finds.
• Peggy Noonan, WSJ (11/12/2010) Obama's Gifts to the GOP: Republicans own the political center for now. Not because they deserve it.
• Reuters (11/11/2010) Pilots and passengers rail at new airport patdowns.
• Infowars (11/12/2010) Big Sis Forced To Respond To Nationwide Revolt Against TSA.
(1:38) TSA Patdowns. (Diane Sawyer and Andrea Canning for ABC report on the new TSA patdown procedures @ 10/28/2010).