• Pastors and church leaders! You're invited to the KKLA 25th Anniversary Pastor Appreciation Luncheon at Azusa Pacific University this Thursday May 20th. Our featured speaker this year is Pastor Raul Ries and it's free! Register right now at kkla.com. And, act quickly, because we already have 800 people signed up, and there's only a few spots still left for those who want to go on the free VIP "Treasures of the Bible: The Dead Sea Scrolls & Beyond" Tours to see never-before displayed artifacts including five DSS fragments, a 5,000 year old cuneiform tablet, a Gutenberg Bible leaf, an original King James Bible, and much more.
• I'll be kicking off Dennis Prager's national radio show tomorrow in the first hour – 9am Pacific.
• Medved's first hour on Wednesday – noon Pacific.
• I'll be speaking at the mid-week service out at Harvest Christian Fellowship on Wednesday night at 7pm, right after our remote there from 4-7pm. You can listen online at harvest.org.
400-408 – Norm Geisler (normgeisler.com) is a patriarch of Christian apologetics in America, he's the author or co-author of over 70 books and hundreds of articles, he's taught theology, philosophy, and apologetics at the college or graduate level for the past 50 years, he's spoken or debated in 26 countries on six continents, and he's taught at some of the top seminaries in the United States. He's recently helped launch Veritas Evangelical Seminary down in Murietta, on the campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College (veritasseminary.com), and they're having their first commencement this Thursday. Today we talk about his latest book The Apologetics of Jesus.
413-423 – Norm Geisler
428-437 – Chuck Colson, founder of Prison Fellowship (prisonfellowship.org), host of Breakpoint (breakpoint.org) heard weekdays at 4:55pm, and founder of the new Colson Center for Christian Worldview (colsoncenter.org) talks about Shattered, for which he wrote the forward, and about an event he's taping at Princeton this week with Ravi George, Brit Hume, Ben Stein, and others, on the Ethical Crisis in America today.
443-452 – Chuck Colson
458-508 – Dudley Rutherford, senior pastor of Shepherd of the Hills Church in Porter Ranch (theshepherd.org), heard Sunday mornings on KKLA at 9:00am. Dudley "interviews" me about Shattered, and gives me a hard time because he hasn't gotten the copy I sent him three weeks ago.
512-523 – • ABC News (5/12/2010) Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion.
(2:41) LB on LKL. (Laura Bush talks with Larry King last Tuesday about her new book Spoken from the Heart, in which she writes that she supports gay marriage and abortion on demand, CNN @ 5/11/2010).
(:13) LB short. "It's not argumentative. I understand his viewpoint and he understands mine.
(3:13) The View ladies discuss the Larry King/Laura Bush interview on ABC @ 5/13/2010.
528-538 – • Christian News Wire (5/14/2010) Governor Sarah Palin to Keynote Susan B. Anthony List "Celebration of Life" Breakfast on May 14, 2010. She talks about her son Trigg, who has Down Syndrome.
(4:14) Palin Abortion. (Sarah Palin speaks at the Susan B. Anthony List Celebration of Life Breakfast @ 5/14/2010).
544-554 – Jon Wallace, President and CEO of Azusa Pacific University (apu.edu), invites pastors and church leaders out to the Pastor Appreciation Luncheon coming up this Thursday.
558-608 – Larry Arnn, has been the president of Hillsdale College (hillsdale.edu) since May of 2000. Among his many accomplishments: he was Director of Research for the official biographer of Winston Churchill, Sir Martin Gilbert of Oxford University; he's earned a Ph.D. in Government from Claremont Graduate University under the world's foremost Lincoln scholar Harry Jaffa (1985), and he was the wonderfully successful president of The Claremont Institute (claremont.org) from 1985-2000.
612-623 – Larry Arnn
628-638 – Chuck Colson, founder of Prison Fellowship (prisonfellowship.org), host of Breakpoint (breakpoint.org) heard weekdays at 4:55pm, and founder of the new Colson Center for Christian Worldview (colsoncenter.org) talks about Shattered, for which he wrote the forward, and about an event he's taping at Princeton this week with Ravi George, Brit Hume, Ben Stein, and others, on the Ethical Crisis in America today.
644-652 – Chuck Colson
• The Washington Post (5/17/2010) Court: Sexually dangerous can be kept in prison.