Archives

Friday, July 11, 2008

400-408Tom Karako, director of programs at the Claremont Institute and editor of missilethreat.com, talks about the significance of Iran's fraudulent missile test.  They have tested Shahab-3's many times before, this was no big deal.
413-423Jay Richards, with the Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty (acton.org), is the author of The Untamed God, The Privileged Planet and the forthcoming The Christian Case for Capitalism, and is the executive producer of two documentaries, last year's The Call of the Entrepreneur and The Birth of Freedom.  Jay talks to us about Barack Obama's endorsement of Faith-Based Initiatives and the lessons conservatives can learn from this.
• Fox News Forum (7/7), Faithless, Faith-Based Initiatives.
428-437Jay Richards.
443-452Dave Stotts, host and editor of the Drive Thru History America video series (dthamerica.com), with David Barton, president of Wallbuilders, talks about their excellent DVD series.
512-523Ken Hutcherson, former NFL Linebacker with the Dallas Cowboys and now pastor of the 3,000-member Antioch Bible church in Redmond Washington (abchurch.org), on race, religion and the presidential race.
I let Jesus Christ into my life. I learned that my sins could be redeemed and if I placed my trust in Jesus, that he could set me on a path to eternal life. When I submitted myself to his will and I dedicated myself to discovering his truth and carrying out his works, it was that newfound faith that fortified my commitment to the work I was doing in the community. Because it taught me that I could sit in church and pray all I want but I won't be fulfilling the Lord's will unless I am doing the lord's work.
544-554Is "black hole" a racist term?
558-608Calls
612-623Dan McClure, a student at Trabuco Hills High School, and co-chairman of Justice for 375, fighting to get the students their college credits reinstated by the College Board and the Educational Testing Service who have denied every student at the school their AP credits. 
628-639Calls
644-655Calls
(:58) John McCain has a new ad out targeted to the Hispanic vote.
(:25) This morning on Good Morning America, they took a look at what Generals and Military officials think about pulling out of Iraq quickly (Obama's plan) and this is what General Jeffrey Hammond in Iraq had to say about it.
(1:04) Sarah Brown, the CEO of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy talks about the supposed overall dropping rates of teen pregnancies while also mentioning higher amounts of minority teens becoming pregnant.